- Chamber Diameters: 6.5' to 14'
- Evaporation Rates: 15 to 2000 lbs/hr
- Rotary, nozzle, dual nozzle atomizing
- Particle size up to 250µ
- Low Dust, Granular Particles
- Sophisticated Batching Capabilities
- Bulk Receiving and Storage Capabilities
- FDA Cleaning Validation on Each Dryer
- Provide Raw Materials and Packaging
Niro/GEA Dryer System: Spray-Tek can produce particle sizes up to 250µ. We have customized all (10) of our dyers to optimize throughputs and yields.
BatchMetrics: Spray-Tek has implemented BatchMetrics in our facilities. Spray-Tek center lines our process and has a level of process control unsurpassed in the industry.
Pilot Plant: Spray-Tek's pilot plant is a valuable tool for clients looking for help with their R&D program and scale up. We have multiple dryers in our pilot plant with the capability to duplicate process conditions encountered in full production.
Analytical: Spray-Tek offers a number of analytical tools to certify the material. We offer Gas Chromatography (GC), Malvern (particle size analysis) and Karl Fischer (moisture) analysis.
10 Spray Dryers
Fluid Spray Dryer
USP Deionized Water System
High Pressure Homogenizer
High Shear Pump
Hosikawa D4 Hammer Mill