Compounder / Batcher Role Description
The Compounder / Batcher will compound quality flavors, fragrances, and chemicals using established formulas and procedures according to good manufacturing processes (GMP's). The Compounder / Batcher reports to the Group Leaders / Production Operators for assignments, direction, and assistance.
- Compound as required by production demand and work flow.
- Accurately weigh and dispense raw materials per formula specifications found in BatchMetrics™️.
- Follow compounding / batching instructions per formula specifications found in BatchMetrics™️.
- Safety operate forklift to retrieve raw materials from warehouse as needed.
- Record inventory usage in BatchMetrics™️.
- Perform work safely and efficiently wearing appropriate PPE equipment.
- Maintain self, equipment, and working area in a clean and orderly manner following Spray-Tek and GMP guidelines.
- Wash down equipment following Spray-Tek and GMP guidelines wearing appropiate PPE equipment.
- Communicate status, problems, or other related information to Group Leaders / Production Operators.
- Support the Total Quality Improvement Process by participating in meetings and offering ideas to increase productivity and to improve safety.
Required Skills / Experience
- Basic math, reading and computer skills
- High School graduate or equivalent with English Fluency
- Ability to distinguish between various hues of color
- Ability to wear respirator
- Ability to operate a fork lift
- Ability to handle 450 lb drums and 110 lb bags.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow instructions well.
- Bethlehem, PA
- Middlesex, NJ
Application of Employment
Please click on the button below and complete the application.