Equipment Operator Role Description
The Equipment Operator ensures accurate and timely production of all liquid compounds to dry finished goods. The Equipment Operator is expected to effectively operate all batching, packing, and spray-dry machinery. The Equipment Operator reports to the Production Manager/Supervisor for assignments, direction, and assistance.
5am-5pm or 5pm-5am. There is a $2/hour premium for night shift. Schedule is two-week rotating:
- Ensure safety of self and team members.
- Ensure that inventory usage is being accurately recorded.
- Operate batching, drying, and packing equipment as needed.
- Ensure that sampling procedures are being completed per customer specification.
- Ensure that finished product is being neatly and accurately packed per customer specification and recorded.
- Comply with all Kosher, Quality, and cleaning requirements.
- Maintain self, equipment, and working area in a clean and orderly manner following Spray-Tek and GMP guidelines – Inspect equipment daily and maintain as necessary.
- Communicate status, inventory discrepancies, problems, or other related information to Production Management.
- Support the Total Quality Improvement Process by participating in meetings and offering ideas to increase productivity and to improve safety.
Required Skills / Experience
- Computer literate with strong math and reading skills
- High School graduate or equivalent with English fluency
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead and work well with others
- Ability to learn quickly and highlight process improvements
- Ability to distinguish between various hues of color
- Ability to operate a forklift and various material handling equipment
- Ability to lift 55 lbs
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Generous PTO package
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Referral incentives
- Team environment with advancement possibilities
- Company picnics and outings
- Overtime capabilities
- Beloit, WI
It is the policy of Spray-Tek Inc. to provide equal opportunity in employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, age, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
We maintain a drug-free/smoke free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Application of Employment
Please click on the button below and complete the application.Apply to Beloit, WI Opening