Logistics Specialist Role Description
The Logistics Specialist is expected to assist in the daily operation of shipping and receiving of goods as well as maintaining the warehouse. This individual must act as a liaison between Production, Logistics and planning so that tasks are performed in a timely manner to avoid production and customer delays.
Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (Weekend coverage may occasionally be required)
- Controls activities connected with the receipt and shipment of goods, including all raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods.
- Directs and controls the warehousing of all raw materials, packaging and finished goods in a manner that permits efficient delivery to the appropriate location in support of production.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of goods including all raw materials, packaging and finished goods.
- Enforces all DOT guidelines are being followed when shipping.
- Ensures implementation of quality checks as outlined by GMP procedures.
- Ensures that proper documentation accompanies shipments, i.e., Certificates of Analysis (C of A), Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and copies of bills of lading.
- Ensures that all labeling on raw materials and finished goods are in compliance with company standards and meet the needs of the particular customer. Initiates and controls quality checks as needed on products, as well as label integrity.
- Ensures conformance with company standards for GMP, environmental control, housekeeping, sanitation, safety, quality, and government regulatory standards for health and sanitation.
- Work with all departments to ensure optimal service levels.
- Demonstrate teamwork and a customer focused attitude.
Required Skills / Experience
- Basic math, reading and computer skills
- High School graduate or equivalent with English fluency
- Knowledge of all systems used for shipping and receiving: BatchMetrics, Word, Excel
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Beloit, WI
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Generous PTO package
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Referral incentives
- Team environment with advancement possibilities
- Company picnics and outings
- Overtime capabilities
It is the policy of Spray-Tek Inc. to provide equal opportunity in employment for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, age, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
We maintain a drug-free/smoke free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Application of Employment
Please click on the button below and complete the application.