Packer/Collector Role Description
The Packer/Collector is to assist in the production of quality flavor, fragrance, and chemical compounds by performing daily activities and interaction necessary to collect and package finished product according to customer and Spray-Tek specifications while following established procedures and formulas according to good manufacturing processes (GMP's).
- Collect and package finished product according to customer and Spray-Tek specifications found in BatchMetrics™️ while following GMPs.
- Accurately weigh finished product containers according to customer specification found in BatchMetrics™️.
- Record finished product containers in BatchMetrics™️.
- Collect and package samples according to customer specification found in BatchMetrics™️.
- Perform work safely and efficiently wearing appropriate PPE equipment.
- Communicate status, problems, or other related information to Group Leaders/Production Operators.
- Support the Total Quality Improvement Process by participating in meetings and offering ideas to increase productivity and to improve safety.
Required Skills / Experience
- Basic math, reading and computer skills
- High School graduate or equivalent with English Fluency
- Ability to distinguish between various hues of color
- Ability to wear respirator
- Ability to operate a fork lift
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 lbs. and handle containers weighing approximately 300 lbs.
- Bethlehem, PA
- Middlesex, NJ
Application of Employment
Please click on the button below and complete the application.