Production Operator Role Description
The Production Operator ensures accurate and timely production of all liquid compounds. The Production Operator is expected to effectively operate all spray dry machinery while overseeing and leading a team of Compounder / Batchers and Packer / Collectors. The Production Operator reports to the Production Manager for assignments, direction and assistance..
- Ensure that errors are identified and corrected immediately.
- Ensure that inventory usage is being accurately recorded in BatchMetrics™️.
- Ensure that sampling procedures are being completed per customer specification found in BatchMetrics™️.
- Ensure that finished product is being neatly and accurately packed per customer specification and recorded in BatchMetrics™️.
- Comply with all Kosher and QM requirements.
- Perform work safely and efficiently wearing appropriate PPE equipment.
- Maintain self, equipment, and working area in a clean and orderly manner following Spray-Tek and GMP guidelines – inspect equipment daily and maintain as necessary.
- Communicate status, inventory discrepancies, problems, or other related information to Production Manager.
- Support the Total Quality Improvement Process by participating in meetings and offering ideas to increase productivity and to improve safety.
Required Skills / Experience
- Computer literate with strong math and reading skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent with English Fluency.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and work with others well.
- Ability to learn quickly and highlight process improvements.
- Ability to distinguish between various hues of color.
- Ability to operate a fork lift.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Bethlehem, PA
- Middlesex, NJ
Application of Employment
Please click on the button below and complete the application.